We hereby inform you that we process your personal data. The data controller is Evolve Enterprise Katarina Wrzesniewska email address email@example.com.
The processing is carried out in order to answer the question contained in the contact form (the basis of Article 6 para. (1) a and b GDPR). If you submit data based on consent, please be advised that consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
The controller may disclose your personal data to the following categories of entities:
law firms, service subcontractors, public administration entities, enforcement entities, legal entities, and accounting offices (also as processors).
We do not transfer your data outside of Poland. We store your data for the duration of the contract and the period required for storing documents in accordance with the current Accounting Act.
You are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy of it
- the right to rectify (amend) your data
- the right to delete data
- restrictions on data processing
- the right to object to data processing based on a lawful interest for purposes other than direct marketing, as well as when the processing is necessary for us to perform a task carried out in the public interest or to exercise entrusted public authority.
- the right to transfer data
- the right to lodge a complaint with controller or other competent supervisory authority
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
Providing data is a condition to carry out any kind of agreement or contract. Data is not subject to profiling.
Lack of providing the data results in the inability to carry out the contract, the inability to deliver the newsletter and the inability to access the account on the website.